Will guide and support all over-arching ”Inception to delivery” requirement functions. This ranges from engagement with Epics/features to ensure NFR’s and maintains scope throughout the roadmap.
- Engagement begins during Feature Definition & Approach state
- Engaged for Epics with Front End impacts
- Participates with PODs during project scope and approach definition
- Reviews AB, Features and other artifacts provided by POD’s; collaborates with AM EO to understand, refactor and refine Features as necessary including Feature Acceptance Criteria
- Ensures applicable non-functional requirements are included
- Creates the Front End Application Design documents (FAD)
- Creates Enabler Features when necessary (e.g. multiple impacts to an API/service)
- Identifies Feature Dependencies within a single Epic and Epic to Epic (documented in Rally)
- Provides Feature sizing/estimation
- Ensures Features correctly reflect roadmap guidance with regards to scope, priority, sequence and delivery date targets in Rally
- Summarize PI Solution Objectives for development teams
- Determines when Features are Ready for Team assignment based on Exit Policies (incl. updating State in Rally)
- When applicable, provides solution alternative’s to review with sponsors/stakeholders
- Collaborates with RTE in roadmap/planning
- Collaborates with UX/UI design team
- Coordination between multiple teams
- Expert communicator- knows how to communicate ideas and can negotiate.
- Critical thinker
- Team player
- Technical conversations
- Technical knowledge, enough to write technical requirements (Features).
- SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Best practices in writing stories
- Kanban for tracking feature maturity
- As a product owner/product manager with component teams
- Writing technical requirements
- PO/PM in PI Planning environment (SAFe)
It’s a plus if:
- SAFe certifications (SA, SPC, SP, SSM, SASM, etc)
- SAFe POPM certification
To apply for this job please visit hpe.io.