Job Title: Senior Backend Java Developer (Eclipse RCP)
Location: Memphis, TN
Duration: 12 Months + Possible Extensions
Number of Openings: 2
REQUIRED skills: (Strong JAVA coding with emphasis on Eclipse RCP)
- Strong Core Java / J2EE coding experience – 7+ yrs verifiable experience – needs to be large scale, multi-tiered enterprise application development experience – Ask for them to give some evidence of this skill level and experience.
- EJB – implementing the business logic using EJBs. (Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) is a managed, server software for modular construction of enterprise software, and one of several Java APIs. EJB is a server-side software component that encapsulates the business logic of an application.)
- JSP – and JSP tag libraries (JavaServer Pages (JSP) is a technology that helps software developers create dynamically generated web pages based on HTML, XML, or other document types.)
- Eclipse IDE
- Webservices (specifically SOAP and/or JAXWS; UDDI; WSDL)
- ORM (Hibernate/JPA)
- Oracle RDBMS
- Client-side Development experience with Eclipse RCP (coding experience with SWT or OSGi component development) – Strong Eclipse RCP is required for this position.
- Core Java Design patterns
- Eclipse IDE
- EJB (Enterprise JAVA Beans)
- JSP (JAVA Server Pages)
- Oracle RDBMS and PL/SQL (queries, stored procedures, triggers, etc)
- Design and Develop UI Screens with Eclipse RCP/SWT (preferred not required)
Here is a pretty complete tech stack used within this team:
NOTE: Strong Java and Eclipse RCP is required for this position. We need a developer that has done client-side development in Eclipse RCP, NOT using the Eclipse IDE.
To apply for this job please visit hpe.io.