Title: Data Architect/Modeler
Location: Birmingham, AL
Must have previous Data Modeling experience
Job Description: Data Architecture is a combination of both functional & technical architecture, with a heavier focus on the data aspects of technical solution design. The position requires a broad understanding of multiple database and warehouse technologies, integration methodologies and best practice implementations. This includes but is not exclusive to relational, non-relational, NoSQL, databases and big data technologies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information System, Computer Information Systems or related Degree required Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Building working relationships with both technical and functional area experts.
– Educate Technology and Business groups on the architectural aspects and implications of technical and functional decisions.
– Coordinate with Head of Data department to define data governance standards, policies, and procedures for the control, protection, consistency and delivery of corporate data and information assets.
– Coordinate as necessary with the Clinets Architecture organizations.
Knowledge/skills required for this position:
– Understanding of multiple database and warehouse technologies, integration methodologies and best practice implementations
– Data modelling experience
– Familiarity with data governance frameworks
– Ability to work in multiple concurrent projects
– Personal and communication skills
– Functional knowledge of the banking industry desired
To apply for this job please visit hpe.io.